The Laramie County Library is accessible in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The Library also offers a variety of additional resources, listed below, for those with disabilities. For more information about any of these, please speak with a staff member.
- Handicapped parking spaces on 22nd Street and in the parking lot
- Large print books, audiobooks on CD and MP3, and downloadable audiobooks.
- Wheelchair, walkers, and electric mobility scooters
- Telesensory (magnifying device for written materials) in Special Collections area on third floor hand-held magnifiers at all Ask Here desks
- Kurzweil (software to scan printed materials and read them to the listener) in Special Collections area, third floor
- Jordy glasses (portable, electronic magnifying glasses) at Ask Here Desk, third floor
- Closed captioned DVDs
- Assistive listening device available for meeting rooms, at Ask Here Desk, first floor
- Magnifier available on all computers in the public areas of the library
- Automatic door opener at main doors
For more details, call us at 307.634.3561