There is a suggested use fee of $10 to book a meeting room. To pay the suggested fee, please mark the yes box in the application below.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Reserve adequate time. If your meeting begins at 2 p.m. and needs set-up time, book the room for 1:30 p.m.
- You are responsible for setting up the room for your meeting.
- Vacate the room 10 minutes before the library closes; allow enough time for cleanup.
- Book meeting rooms 3 months in advance. The rooms are heavily used and slots fill quickly.
- If you do not receive confirmation within 72 hours, please call 307.634.3561.
- Storage space is not available.
- If you need catering for your event see the Library Café website.
- The Internet is only accessible via wireless connectivity or a rented AV cart. (LCLS recommends AV training if you plan on using audio visual equipment, click here)