- Go to WYLDCat, the online catalog, click “Log In”
- Enter your library card number (no letters or spaces) and your PIN. If you don’t know your PIN, enter WYLD.
- Click on the “Checkouts” tab:
- To renew selected items: Place a check mark in the box next to each item you want to renew, then click the green “Renew” button.
- NOTE* Items may not be renewed if:
-You have reached the fine limit of $10
-The item is an inter-library loan
-The item is on hold for another patron
-The item has already been renewed twice
-The item is a movie or video game
- The next screen will list all the items that were renewed and any items that were not renewed.
If you need assistance, call us at 307.634.3561
Renew by Phone
During the library’s normal business hours, you may renew your materials over the phone with your library card number. Only items charged to your own library card can be renewed. You must have the library card number of your spouse or child to renew items charged to their library card.
Cheyenne: 307.634.3561 / opt. 7
Pine Bluffs: 307.245.3646
There are a few things to note when using the telephone renewal service.
- All items checked out on your card will be renewed through the telephone renewal service, except those with holds or items that have exceeded the renewal limit. Games and movies may be renewed via phone and a $2.00 charge will be applied to your card.
- Overdue items can be renewed, but fines will remain on your account.
- Items can be renewed twice.