- Go to WYLDCat, the online catalog.
- Enter your library card number (no letters or spaces) and your PIN. If you don’t know your PIN, enter WYLD. Ignore the Alternate ID box, and click List Charged Items. The next screen displays items that are currently checked out on your card.
To renew selected items: Click the box next to each item you want to renew, then click Renew Selected Items.
To renew all eligible items: Click the button next to Renew all, then Renew Selected Items. Items may not be renewed if you have reached the fine limit of $10 or if the item is an interlibrary loan, is on hold for another patron, has been renewed twice, or is a movie or video game.
- The next screen will list all the items that were renewed (note the new due dates) and any items that were not renewed. Click OK at the bottom of the screen.
If you need assistance, call us at 307.634.3561
Renew by Phone
During the library’s normal business hours, you may renew your materials over the phone with your library card number. Only items charged to your own library card can be renewed. You must have the library card number of your spouse or child to renew items charged to their library card.
Cheyenne: 307.634.3561 / opt. 7
Pine Bluffs: 307.245.3646
There are a few things to note when using the telephone renewal service.
- All items checked out on your card will be renewed through the telephone renewal service, except those with holds or items that have exceeded the renewal limit. Games and movies may be renewed via phone and a $2.00 charge will be applied to your card.
- Overdue items can be renewed, but fines will remain on your account.
- Items can be renewed twice.