- Set your own goal, then read or listen to any books that interest you and are appropriate for your reading level — items from the library or your own books.
- Place a sticker on a number each time you read toward your goal. If your goal is to read for 25 days, you should read for at least 30 minutes per day.
- For each five (books, days or hours) you complete, you’ll win a prize.
- When you finish your 25, you’ll receive a completion prize.
- The first day to pick up prizes is June 7. DIG IN! ends August 10; no prizes will be handed out after this date.
- KIDS & Teens: Return your reading card to the 2nd floor.
- ADULTS: Return your reading card to the 3rd floor.
- BURNS, PINE BLUFFS AND ON THE BOOKMOBILE: Return your card at the desk.
- You can download your reading card here and print it at home.
Prizes are available while supplies last.
Read For a Good Cause
Finished your first 25? Keep reading to raise money for the Friday Food Bag Foundation!
For each extra reading card you finish, $5 will be donated and will provide one Friday Food Bag to a child, thanks to the Kiwanis Club of Cheyenne ($2000), the Rotary Club of Cheyenne ($1000) and Niki McGlathery ($250).
The Friday Food Bag Foundation works with social workers from both Laramie County School Districts #1 and #2 to deliver bags of nutritious, non-perishable food each Friday while school is in session to children who otherwise might not eat well, or at all, during the weekends.
For more information visit FridayFoodBag.org.
If you need a new reading card, you may download one here.