Ready to Get Started?
- Set your own goal, then read or listen to any books that interest you and are appropriate for your reading level — items from the library or your own books.
- Place a sticker on a number each time you read toward your goal. If your goal is to read for 25 days, you should read for at least 30 minutes per day.
- For each five (books, days or hours) you complete, you’ll win a prize.
- When you finish your 25, you’ll receive a completion prize.
- The first day to pick up prizes is June 9. Build a Better World ends August 20; no prizes will be handed out after this date.
- KIDS & Teens: Return your reading card to the 2nd floor.
- ADULTS: Return your reading card to the 3rd floor.
- BURNS, PINE BLUFFS AND ON THE BOOKMOBILE: Return your card at the desk.
*Prizes are available while supplies last.
Stop in at any library location (Burns, Laramie County, Pine Bluffs or the Bookmobile) to grab a reading card or stickers. Can’t make it in? No worries! Download a copy of the Reading Card below.
Want stickers? Pick-up your reading card from any library location instead of printing.