Laramie County Library System is open and has implemented a variety of responses to help limit the spread of COVID-19.
Current COVID-19 responses include the following:
- Face coverings are recommended for any individual three years of age or older, especially those who have not been vaccinated.
- Social distancing measures are recommended.
- Plexiglas dividers are installed at all public service desks.
- Stickers encouraging social distancing are on the floor. All visitors are encouraged to adhere to the stickers and maintain guidelines.
- In-person, indoor events are scheduled to resume in September 2021. Find information on virtual events and take-home activities here.
- The Library Café is offering a limited menu and is open M–F, 9am–2pm.
- Books can be checked out on the bookmobile, including holds. Face coverings are recommended, especially for those who are not vaccinated. Refer to the Bookmobile Schedule for details.
- Checking Out Library Materials: You may place items on hold in the online library catalog from a device you have at home or call and have a library employee place the hold. When the item is available, you may use curbside pickup to obtain the item. Curbside pickup is available all hours the library is open.
- Research/Reference: You may call the library or use the Ask a Librarian function on the library’s website to request research or reference information.
- Printing: Printing is available in the library. You may also use the Print-On-Demand form on the library’s website. The print item will be available for pick up via curbside.
- Virtual Event Kits: If the library has a virtual event that includes a kit of material, you may pick up a kit via curbside.