Laramie County Library System’s Summer Reading Challenge 2020 is going virtual via Beanstack!
What is Beanstack?
Beanstack is a website that conducts the Summer Reading Challenge virtually.
Why are we using Beanstack for Summer Reading Challenge 2020?
- To still provide the Summer Reading Challenge, while safely maintaining recommendations and guidelines made by public health officials to fight the spread of COVID-19.
- To allow individuals and families to register, participate, and complete the Summer Reading Challenge from home.
What does Beanstack do?
- Keeps track of each family member’s reading logs, prize tickets, and challenge badges all on one account.
- Allows participants to collect tickets and enter drawings for exciting prizes!
- Allows participation in the Summer Reading Challenge without having to leave home.
How do I use the Beanstack site?
Good question! We’ve created step by step instructions below