The Way We Worked Tours FAQ
Visit https://museumonmainstreet.org/content/way-we-worked for details about the exhibit!
How much time should I plan for my class?
- Plan for at least 60-90 minutes at the library (travel time from your school will be in addition)
How many students can come to the library at a time?
- Maximum number of students on tour: 35
How many adults should accompany the students?
- At least 4. Students will be grouped into 4 smaller groups of no more than 8 per group. Each group will need to be accompanied by an adult.
What can I expect to happen on the tour?
- Tour will start with 10-15 minute overview of exhibit by trained docent
- Students will have a minimum of 50 minutes to interact independently with exhibit, 10 minutes in each exhibit category
- The longer you schedule your time at the library, the more time the students will have to interact with the exhibit
- Students will have the option to complete a scavenger hunt through the exhibit
- Once completed and turned in, teachers will be given tour prizes to hand out to students
Click here for teacher packet with information, suggested activities, vocabulary words, worksheets, and common core state standard alignment.