As a community café, the sandwiches, salads and baked goods we create are a direct result of our customer feedback. We provide catering services for groups using our meeting rooms and have the flexibility to provide hot Coal Creek Coffee for 10 or a lunch buffet for 50. We also have carry-out coffee totes and provide to-go orders for meetings held off-site. All proceeds from The Library Café benefit the Laramie County Library System’s services and programs.
The Library café offers catering services for all meetings and events held at the library. Our catering menu can be customized and we’re pleased to work with you to make your event memorable and successful! We have many options from which to choose, as well as catering packages that are easy and affordable. We include table service with all orders. Check out our Catering Information for more details.
Soup of the Day
- Monday: Broccoli Cheese
- Tuesday: Tomato
- Wednesday: Creamy Chicken Poblano
- Thursday: Fire Roasted Vegetable
- Friday: Clam Chowder
- Monday: Buy a large drink for the medium price
- Tuesday: Get a free small brewed coffee or tea with purchase of a baked good
- Wednesday: 10% off retail bags of Coal Creek Coffee and free samples
- Thursday: $1.00 off any full-sized sandwich
- Friday: Buy one get one free brewed coffee and tea
Salads and Sandwiches
- Chef Salad: fresh salad greens topped with chopped ham and turkey, Swiss and cheddar cheeses, egg, cucumber slices, and grape tomatoes, served with a choice of dressing.
- Hummus & Veggie Stacker: hummus, cucumber, tomato, spinach, and red onion on whole grain ciabatta.
- Club Panini: sliced turkey and ham with cheddar and Swiss cheeses, bacon, tomato, and mayo layered on sourdough bread and toasted.
- Chicken Caesar Wrap: chicken breast, lettuce, shredded Parmesan cheese, and garlic croutons in a whole wheat wrap with creamy Caesar dressing on the side.
- Tuna Salad: freshly prepared tuna salad with lettuce and tomato on a butter croissant.
- Reuben: pastrami, Swiss cheese, and 1000 island dressing on caraway rye, toasted, with sauerkraut on request.
- Ham & Gouda: sliced ham, Gouda cheese, lettuce, zesty pickle chips, and spicy brown mustard on an onion roll.
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese: seasoned blend of cheeses and sliced tomato on sourdough bread, toasted.
- Turkey & Artichoke Panini: sliced turkey, provolone cheese, baby spinach and creamy artichoke-jalepeno spread on a French roll.
- 1/2 Sandwich: turkey & cheddar on whole wheat bread or ham & cheddar on potato bread.
- PB&J: creamy peanut butter and grape jelly on cinnamon bread.
- the HECk yeah: ham, egg, and cheddar on a croissant.
- the good EATS: egg, avocado, tomato, and spinach on an English muffin.
- the BEST ever: bacon, egg, Swiss, and tomato on an English muffin.