As a community café, the sandwiches, salads and baked goods we create are a direct result of our customer feedback. We provide catering services for groups using our meeting rooms and have the flexibility to provide hot Coal Creek Coffee for 10 or a lunch buffet for 50. We also have carry-out coffee totes and provide to-go orders for meetings held off-site. All proceeds from The Library Café benefit the Laramie County Library System’s services and programs.
The Library café offers catering services for all meetings and events held at the library. Our catering menu can be customized and we’re pleased to work with you to make your event memorable and successful! We have many options from which to choose, as well as catering packages that are easy and affordable. We include table service with all orders. Check out our Catering Information for more details.
- Monday–Thursday: 7:45 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:45 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: Buy a large drink for the medium price
- Tuesday: Get a free small brewed coffee or tea with purchase of a baked good
- Wednesday: 10% off retail bags of Coal Creek Coffee and free samples
- Thursday: $1.00 off any full-sized sandwich
- Friday: Buy one get one free brewed coffee and tea
Salads and Sandwiches
- Chef Salad: fresh salad greens topped with chopped ham and turkey, Swiss and cheddar cheeses, egg, cucumber slices, and grape tomatoes; served with a choice of dressing
- Sweet Kale Salad: dried cranberries, feta, diced apple and walnuts on baby kale
- Club Panini: sliced turkey and ham with cheddar and Swiss cheeses, bacon, tomato, and mayo layered on sourdough bread and toasted
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese: mozzarella, Colby jack cheese mix with cream cheese, mayo and spices, tomato on a sour dough bread
- Rueban : roast beef, swiss cheese with 1000 island dressing on rye bread, option of sauerkraut.
- Chicken Bacon Ranch: Sliced seasoned chicken breast, bacon, spinach and tomato on ciabatta roll with ranch on the side.
- Pizza Panini: pepperoni and provolone with pizza sauce on a french roll
- California Wrap: turkey, bacon, provolone cheese with guacamole spread with leaf lettuce on a whole wheat wrap
- 1/2 Sandwich: turkey & cheddar on whole wheat bread or ham & cheddar on potato bread
- PB&J: creamy peanut butter and grape jelly on cinnamon bread
- the HECk yeah: ham, egg, and cheddar on a croissant.
- Monday: Broccoli Cheese
- Tuesday: Tomato
- Wednesday: Creamy Chicken Poblano
- Thursday: Organic Chicken Noodle
- Friday: Chili