As a community café, the sandwiches, salads and baked goods we create are a direct result of our customer feedback. We provide catering services for groups using our meeting rooms and have the flexibility to provide hot Coal Creek Coffee for 10 or a lunch buffet for 50. We also have carry-out coffee totes and provide to-go orders for meetings held off-site. All proceeds from The Library Café benefit the Laramie County Library System’s services and programs.
The Library café offers catering services for all meetings and events held at the library. Our catering menu can be customized and we’re pleased to work with you to make your event memorable and successful! We have many options from which to choose, as well as catering packages that are easy and affordable. We include table service with all orders. Check out our Catering Information for more details.
Soup of the Day
- Monday: Broccoli Cheese
- Tuesday: Tomato
- Wednesday: Creamy Chicken Poblano
- Thursday: Fire Roasted Vegetable
- Friday: Clam Chowder
- Monday: Buy a large drink for the medium price
- Tuesday: Get a free small brewed coffee or tea with purchase of a baked good
- Wednesday: 10% off retail bags of Coal Creek Coffee and free samples
- Thursday: $1.00 off any full-sized sandwich
- Friday: Buy one get one free brewed coffee and tea
Salads and Sandwiches
- Chef Salad: fresh salad greens topped with chopped ham and turkey, Swiss and cheddar cheeses, egg, cucumber slices, and grape tomatoes, served with a choice of dressing.
- Toasty Hummus & Veggie: roasted garlic hummus, organic baby spinach & arugula, roasted red pepper, and sliced black olives on whole wheat bread, toasted.
- Club Panini: sliced turkey and ham with cheddar and Swiss cheeses, bacon, tomato, and mayo layered on sourdough bread and toasted.
- Ham & Gouda: sliced ham, gouda cheese, and zesty sweet pickles with spicy brown mustard on an onion roll.
- Turkey Dinner: sliced turkey, cranberry sauce, and Havarti cheese with lettuce on a butter croissant.
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese: a blend of seasoned cheeses with tomatoes on sourdough, toasted.
- Reuben: pastrami and Swiss cheese with 1000 island dressing on caraway rye, toasted, sauerkraut on request.
- Chicken Caesar Wrap: romaine lettuce, sliced chicken breast, parmesan cheese, and seasoned croutons in a wheat wrap with Caesar dressing on the side.
- Italian Panini: ham, Genoa salami, provolone cheese, roasted red pepper pesto, and pepperoncini on a French roll, toasted.
- 1/2 Sandwich: turkey & cheddar on whole wheat bread or ham & cheddar on potato bread.
- PB&J: creamy peanut butter and grape jelly on cinnamon bread.
- the HECk yeah: ham, egg, and cheddar on a croissant.
- the good EATS: egg, avocado, tomato, and spinach on an English muffin.
- the BEST ever: bacon, egg, Swiss, and tomato on an English muffin.