My Account is where you go to access your library card account. To access your account click on the button on the homepage: After you click the button it will bring up this screen:
Enter your library card number with no a & b or spaces. The default PIN is WYLD. We strongly suggest you change your PIN. You can find more information on how to change your PIN at: https://lclsonline.org/services/pin/
Once you log in you will have access to your Account Information, Checkouts, Holds, Fines, PIN, Communication Preferences and Text/SMS Notifications
Library App (WYLDcat)
Unlock the full potential of your library card with our mobile app, which includes the following features:
- DIGITAL LIBRARY CARD: Keep a digital version of your library card in your phone. You can even add multiple library cards, so you can keep all of your families’ library cards in one place.
- MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT: Access and update your library card account.
- SEARCH: Search, borrow, and renew library materials. You can even use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on a book, CD, DVD, or other item and search for available copies at your library.
- DOWNLOADABLE ITEMS: Find e-books and e-audiobooks by searching the digital catalog.
- EVENTS: Find exciting events for all ages and interests.
- SOCIAL: Connect with us via social media.
- NEAREST LIBRARIES: Get location details, directions, and hours.
- WIRELESS PRINTING: Need to print from your phone? We’ve got you covered! Just visit us in Cheyenne to print to a library printer.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com. Let them know what device and operating system you’re using and the specific steps leading up to your issue, and they’ll work with you to resolve it.