The Laramie County Library Computer Center offers 50 computers to connect patrons with digital information worldwide. Patrons are asked to review the library’s Internet Policy & Code of Conduct prior to using the Computer Center.
Wifi is available throughout the Laramie County Library and in the branches. Connect to Library Public Wifi on your laptop, tablet, or mobile device. When the blue screen appears, read the text and click Access. If you have trouble connecting, read our Connection Guide.
While in the Library, you can print to our Computer Center printers from your personal device (Android, iDevices & Windows). In order to print wirelessly, please connect to our network, then continue by reading the instructions found here: https://smartalec.smartalecprint.com/smartalec?ID=laramiecountywy
Print-on-Demand Document Printing
- Complete the Print-on-Demand document printing form here.
- Library staff will notify you when your document is ready to be picked up in the Computer Center or via Curbside.
- Please come to the Computer Center, located on the 3rd floor of Laramie County Library or utilize the Curbside Pick-Up service to pick up your document.
To Use a Computer
- Patrons may use their library card number and PIN, or a free day use pass.
Services & Features Offered
- Fully staffed center: Staff available to help with logging in or to help purchase day passes. Limited staff assistance is available; however, patrons are encouraged to check out our calendar of events for Computer Help Classes. Self-guided tutorials on a variety of computer topics are available next to the third floor Ask Here desk.
- Printing: Black and white printing is $.10 per side. Color printing is $1 per side. Patrons are encouraged to bring a USB drive to save documents.
- Faxing: The fee to send a fax is $0.50 per fax. The fee to receive a fax is $0.10 per page. The fax number is (307) 773-7209.
- Scanning: Patrons can scan documents to their email address or a USB.
- Laminator: Patrons can purchase a 8 ½ x 11 sheet of laminate for $1.00 and use the laminator.
- Typewriters: We have two electronic typewriters available for patron use. Patrons may purchase paper for $0.10 per page or bring their own.
- Webcam: A webcam is available in the Computer Center. Reservations are required to use the webcam. Please call the library or see staff for more information. A library card or day pass is required to use the computer.
- Specialized Computers: 2 computers are available with Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Creative Cloud, Audacity, SketchUp, and PrusaSlicer. Reservations are required to use the computers. Please call the library or see staff for more information. A library card or day pass is required to use the computers. Click Here for more information.
- Office Supplies: A 3 hole punch, pencil sharpener, stapler, paper shredder, and rotary paper trimmer are available for use.
The following items can be purchased in the Computer Center:
Flash drive $5.25
8 ½ x 11 sheet of laminate $1.00
Manila file folder $0.25
9×12 envelope $0.25
Business envelope $0.25
Debit/credit cards and cash are accepted.