There is a suggested use fee of $10 to book a meeting room. To pay the suggested fee, please mark the yes box in the application below.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Due to high demand, groups of 1–3 people may not book the meeting rooms in advance. However, if there us a room available when you arrive, you may reserve the room at that time. There are small study rooms on the 2nd and 3rd floors that may be used on a first come, first served basis.
- Reserve adequate time. If your meeting begins at 2 p.m. and needs set-up time, book the room for 1:30 p.m.
- You are responsible for setting up the room for your meeting.
- Vacate the room 10 minutes before the library closes; allow enough time for cleanup.
- Meeting rooms may be booked up to 90-days in advance online or up to 3-months to the date in advance in person. The rooms are heavily used and slots fill up quickly.
- If you do not receive confirmation within 72 hours, please call 307.634.3561.
- Storage space is not available.
- If you need catering for your event see the Library Café website.
- The Internet is only accessible via wireless connectivity or a rented AV cart. (LCLS recommends AV training if you plan on using audio visual equipment, click here)
- Try not to tape signs to doors, windows, or walls. If you need to put up a sign, please see the Ask Here desk on any floor for blue painter’s tape.
- Check out and return the meeting room key at ASK HERE on the floor the room is located.
- If spills occur, immediately notify staff to avoid cleaning bills. Cleaning supplies and vacuums are available. Please see staff at the Ask Here desk.
Fees for Rooms and Equipment:
Equipment loan period is per meeting; no overdue fees apply.
|Commercial/private event for most rooms||$25.00 per half hour
|Commercial/private event for Cottonwood Room||$30.00 per half hour
|Computer Classroom||$25.00 per half hour
|Private event cleaning deposit||$50.00|
|Laptop/AV cart||$20.00 – Credit card must be provided
|35mm slide projector||$2.50|
|Piano||$10.00 – there are two pianos available for use in the Cottonwood Room ONLY
|Suggested donation||$10.00 – this is the suggested donation amount when reserving a library meeting room
New Meeting Room Software
The library has new meeting room software with enhanced functionality to improve your experience. Here are some differences to expect when booking:
- Only some meeting rooms are visible. If you do not see a room, it is currently unavailable.
- There are two ways to check availability for meeting rooms 1) Click on the green “Availability” button next to the meeting room you would like to use; or 2) Click on the “View Availability for All Resources” button at the top of the page to see availability for all meeting rooms.
- Click on the date you would like to request; then complete the form and click on “Submit Reservation Request.” You will receive the following notice at the top of the page: “Your request has been received. Your confirmation code is XXXXX.”
- NEW! You will also receive a confirmation by text/email and another confirmation by text/email when your meeting is approved.
- NEW! Once your meeting is approved, you may request other Resources, such as pianos (for use in the Cottonwood Room only), an AV cart or a DVD player. Note that you must request a room prior to requesting a Resource. You will also need the confirmation code provided when you submitted a reservation request in order to request Resources
- NEW! You may narrow the list of rooms by available features or amenities using the Filter column on the left side of the page.
- COMING SOON! You will have the option to pay any fees for the use of rooms and other Resources online with a credit or debit card. You may pay any fees in person with a credit or debit card, cash or check. Note that if you think your meeting may run long or short, it is best to wait to pay after your meeting has ended, so that the library can adjust any fees.