Beginning Monday, April 12, 2021 three meeting rooms will be available for use at limited capacity. Rooms may be booked utilizing the library’s new meeting room software.
The Cottonwood Room, Sunflower Room, or Windflower Room at the following capacities:
- Cottonwood Room – 57 people
- Sunflower Room – 10 people
- Windflower Room – 4 people
On Monday, April 12, the library will be eliminating the 3-hour time limit for visitors. Masks will still be required at all times while in the library and social distancing measures will be enforced.
Please note that failure to comply with the library’s meeting room capacities, social distancing requirements, or mask mandate may result in a 90 day suspension of meeting room privileges.
There is a suggested use fee of $10 to book a meeting room. To pay the suggested fee, please mark the yes box in the application below.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Reserve adequate time. If your meeting begins at 2 p.m. and needs set-up time, book the room for 1:30 p.m.
- You are responsible for setting up the room for your meeting.
- Vacate the room 10 minutes before the library closes; allow enough time for cleanup.
- Meeting rooms may be booked up to 90-days in advance online or up to 3-months to the date in advance in person. The rooms are heavily used and slots fill up quickly.
- If you do not receive confirmation within 72 hours, please call 307.634.3561.
- Storage space is not available.
- If you need catering for your event see the Library Café website.
- The Internet is only accessible via wireless connectivity or a rented AV cart. (LCLS recommends AV training if you plan on using audio visual equipment, click here)
New Meeting Room Software
The library has new meeting room software with enhanced functionality to improve your experience. Here are some differences to expect when booking:
- Only some meeting rooms are visible. If you do not see a room, it is currently unavailable.
- There are two ways to check availability for meeting rooms 1) Click on the green “Availability” button next to the meeting room you would like to use; or 2) Click on the “View Availability for All Resources” button at the top of the page to see availability for all meeting rooms.
- Click on the date you would like to request; then complete the form and click on “Submit Reservation Request.” You will receive the following notice at the top of the page: “Your request has been received. Your confirmation code is XXXXX.”
- NEW! You will also receive a confirmation by text/email and another confirmation by text/email when your meeting is approved.
- NEW! Once your meeting is approved, you may request other Resources, such as pianos (for use in the Cottonwood Room only), an AV cart or a DVD player. Note that you must request a room prior to requesting a Resource. You will also need the confirmation code provided when you submitted a reservation request in order to request Resources
- NEW! You may narrow the list of rooms by available features or amenities using the Filter column on the left side of the page.
- COMING SOON! You will have the option to pay any fees for the use of rooms and other Resources online with a credit or debit card. You may pay any fees in person with a credit or debit card, cash or check. Note that if you think your meeting may run long or short, it is best to wait to pay after your meeting has ended, so that the library can adjust any fees.