A wide variety of research databases are available through the Wyoming State Library at GoWYLD.net . You can use them outside the library with your library card number (no letters or spaces) and your PIN.
Wyoming Tribune-Eagle: Explore and stay informed on local topics, people and events in areas such as business, health, education, jobs and careers, political and social issues and more. Available remotely 24/7 on any device.
Visit GoWYLD.net for these databases and many more:
- Chilton Library (auto repair manuals, books are also available at the 3rd floor Ask Here desk)
- Ebscohost (a variety of topics with an easy interface)
- Learning Express Library (study guides and practice tests)
- Pronunciator (learn new languages)
- Mergent Intellect (companies, funds and more – provided by LCLS) access this database from the L2B page, scroll down to “Online Resources”
- Mergent First Research – access this database from the L2B page, scroll down to “Online Resources”
- Novelist (guide to fiction and read-a-likes)
- Sanborn Maps (historic Cheyenne maps)
- Wyoming Newspaper Project (digitized historic newspapers)
Visit the Cheyenne, Burns or Pine Bluffs library to use the following databases:
- Ancestry Library Edition (genealogy and family history research)
- Hein Online (legal research)
- The Foundation Center’s Funding Information Network (grant resources – available in Cheyenne only) NOTE: Available on a library computer at Laramie County Library in Cheyenne only