Volunteers play an important role in making sure Laramie County Library achieves its mission. The time and service volunteers provide is critical to the library. Volunteers share their talents and provide the labor that ensures the library’s success. Each volunteer is very important to the library staff, and it is through the help of volunteers that Laramie County Library can provide even better customer service to patrons.
How to Volunteer
- Volunteers must be at least 12 years old.
- Volunteers under age 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their application.
- Volunteer application forms are available at each Ask Here desk or using our online form. Please complete and return this form to the library, where it will be evaluated by the Volunteer Coordinator.
- You will be contacted by the Volunteer Coordinator about attending a volunteer orientation within 1 – 2 weeks.
- A background check for all volunteers over the age of 18 will be performed.
We appreciate you and everything you do! Below is some useful information regarding our guidelines, policies, and volunteer login.
As a reminder, for routine schedule changes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For time sensitive and unexpected absences or scheduling issues, please call the library at 307-635-3461.