With hoopla, Laramie County Library System card holders have access to millions of titles including new and classic films and TV shows, full-color comic and graphic novels, and thousands of e-books and audio books.
What makes hoopla special?
- Hoopla offers a wide variety of content and boasts an impressive collection of movies, TV shows and music you can stream on the go and most titles can be downloaded for the duration of the loan period.
- Hoopla operates on a “per-circulation” rather than a “per-license” model. This means there are never any holds on popular titles you will never have to wait for your preferred selection.
- You can access hoopla’s collection from anywhere you can connect to the internet. No need to come to the library to make your selections.
- You can enjoy hoopla’s movies, music, and TV shows on almost any internet-connected device. Click on your preferred platform below for specific instructions.
- Visit https://www.hoopladigital.com/home or download the hoopla app from Google Play or the Apple App Store get started.
- Create your account by following the prompts. You will need your library card number, PIN, and email address. For a step-by-step walk through click here.
- Once your account is set up, you can begin browsing hoopla’s vast collection of content!
- After creating your account and signing in, you can manage your account and start looking for new content to enjoy!
- LCLS patrons can check out up to 10 titles from hoopla per month.
- Once borrowed, you can enjoy unlimited views and listens for the duration of your check out. Different kinds of content check out for different periods.
- TV shows and movies check out for 3 days.
- Music albums check out for 7 days.
- BingePasses check out for 7 days.
- E-books, audiobooks, and comics check out for 21 days. Once the borrowing period is over, titles will automatically be checked in, no need to keep track of what titles you have checked out or when your materials are due.