L2B (Library to Business) connects you with local and regional economic development agencies to learn new skills and create a business network.
In addition to monthly classes, L2B offers:
- Free one-on-one consultations
- Exclusive online resources
- Books, ebooks, & magazines
Need help accessing the Online Resources? Please call the Reference Desk at 307.634.3561
|Starting a business?||Looking for a new job?|
|GALE Business: Plan Builder||LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com)|
|GALE Business: Entrepreneurship||Ebooks, Audiobooks, and Magazines|
|Wyoming Business Resource Guide||Learning Express Library|
|Helping a non-profit?||Managing your money?|
|Candid: How Do I Get a Grant?||ProQuest Business|
|Candid: Knowledge Base||FINRA’s Market Data Center|
|Giving USA 2019 Report|
Sign up for a free L2B consultation
Latest L2B Updates
Laramie County Library System’s Rachael Svoboda Named Libraries Build Business Coach
Laramie County Library System’s Business Services Coordinator Rachael Svoboda was selected by the American Library Association’s Libraries Build Business initiative as one of six coaches who will support library professionals around the country who want to start or grow their organizations’ small business development programs.
Laramie County Library System Awarded Libraries Build Business Grant from the American Library Association and Google.org to Help Libraries Support Small Businesses
Selected Libraries To Publish a “Guidebook” For All Libraries to Help Small Businesses Based on their Learnings Laramie County Library System will receive $145,000 from the American Library Association (ALA) to build capacity and expand their programming to small businesses and entrepreneurs from low-income and underrepresented groups. Laramie County Library System is one of 13 public libraries around the country …
- Cheyenne Jobs Board – For displaced workers due to COVID-19; includes links to multiple hiring sites and resources including Restaurant Employee Relief Fund and both health and unemployment insurance
- ESRI Impact Planning – County level demographic detail for COVID-19
- Foundation Directory Online – Access Candid’s FDO Professional inside the library or ask for a FDO Essential Access 24-hour pass for your home or office. Send an email to: L2B@LCLSonline.org for more information.
- Laramie County Community Partnership – Stay up-to-date by accessing their Facebook Page.
- Wyoming Community Foundation – COVID-19 Response & Recovery Fund for Nonprofits
- Wyoming Nonprofit Network – COVID-19 Information and Resources for Nonprofits
Video from Blockchain panel at LCLS on October 4th 2018