L2B (Library to Business) connects you with local and regional economic development agencies to learn new skills and create a business network.
In addition to monthly classes, L2B offers:
- Free one-on-one consultations
- Exclusive online resources
- Books, eBooks, & eMagazines
Need help accessing the Online Resources? Please call the Reference Desk at 307.634.3561
|Starting a business?||Looking for a new job?|
|Mergent First Research||LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com)|
|GALE BUSINESS: Entrepreneurship||cloudLibrary|
|Mergent Intellect||Learning Express Library’s Career Center|
|Wyoming Business Resource Guide|
|Helping a non-profit?||Managing your money?|
|Candid: How Do I Get a Grant?||ProQuest Business|
|Candid Learning||FINRA’s Market Data Center|
|Giving USA 2019 Report|
Latest L2B Updates
Laramie County Library System’s Business Services Coordinator Rachael Svoboda was selected by the American Library Association’s Libraries Build Business initiative as one of six coaches who will support library professionals around the country who want to start or grow their organizations’ small business development programs.
Laramie County Library System Awarded Libraries Build Business Grant from the American Library Association and Google.org to Help Libraries Support Small Businesses
Selected Libraries To Publish a “Guidebook” For All Libraries to Help Small Businesses Based on their Learnings Laramie County Library System will receive $145,000 from the American Library Association (ALA) to build capacity and expand their programming to small businesses and entrepreneurs from low-income and underrepresented groups. Laramie County Library System is one of 13 public libraries around the country …
Resources During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Cheyenne Jobs Board – For displaced workers due to COVID-19; includes links to multiple hiring sites and resources including Restaurant Employee Relief Fund and both health and unemployment insurance
- ESRI Impact Planning – County level demographic detail for COVID-19
- Foundation Directory Online – Access Candid’s FDO Professional inside the library or ask for a FDO Essential Access 24-hour pass for your home or office. Send an email to: L2B@LCLSonline.org for more information.
- Laramie County Community Partnership – Stay up-to-date by accessing their Facebook Page.
- Wyoming Community Foundation – COVID-19 Response & Recovery Fund for Nonprofits
- Wyoming Nonprofit Network – COVID-19 Information and Resources for Nonprofits
- CARES Act Checklist – for Small Business Coronavirus Emergency Loan information
- Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce – Access Forward Greater Cheyenne Emergency Relief Fund, upcoming webinars with the U.S. Chamber and our Congressional delegates, and additional business resources
- Small Business Administration – Wyoming COVID-19 Relief options and additional resources
- Taxpayer Advocate Service – Call 307.823.6866 for BOTH business and personal tax questions
- USDA Rural Development – Factsheets and resources for RD Customers including Payment Deferrals for Agency Guaranteed Loan Programs
- Wyoming Business Alliance – Holding weekly calls to cover COVID-19 updates and business resources
- Wyoming SBDC Network – COVID-19 Small Business Resources including Paycheck Protection Program
- Wyoming Business Council – COVID-19 Response Tips for employers, employees and communities
- Wyoming Department of Workforce Services – Wyoming Layoff Aversion Grants eligibility, application and FAQ’s
- Wyoming Women’s Business Center – Access business counselors, micro-financing, and COVID-19 Resources including webinars like Top 5 Tips for Working from Home
Upcoming Events › L2B (Library to Business) Events
Events Search and Views Navigation
- No matching events listed under L2B (Library to Business) Events. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.
Video from Blockchain panel at LCLS on October 4th 2018