Patrons may place a hold on any item within the library’s collection. If the item is currently checked out to someone else, placing a hold on that item ensures you’ll be in line to receive it. There is no charge to place a hold. However, because our staff takes time to locate the item and place a hold for you, a 50-cent fee will be added to your card if the item is not picked up by the date indicated on the notice. Holds may be placed at any service desk or through WYLDCat, the library’s online catalog.
1. Go to WYLDCat, the online catalog.
2. Choose your home location from the drop down list (Cheyenne, Burns, Pine Bluffs or Bookmobile). Locate the item in the catalog.
3. Click on the red title of the item you wish to place on hold in the list.
4. Click Place Hold on the right hand side.
5. Enter your library card number (no letters or spaces) and PIN. If you don’t know your PIN Click Here
If you need assistance, call us at 307.634.3561