The Laramie County Library Computer Center offers 50 computers to connect patrons with digital information worldwide. Patrons are asked to review the library’s Internet Policy & Code of Conduct prior to using the Computer Center.
Wifi is available throughout the Laramie County Library and in the branches. Connect to Library Public Wifi on your laptop, tablet, or mobile device. When the blue screen appears, read the text and click Access. If you have trouble connecting, read our Connection Guide.
To Use the Computer Center
- Patrons must present their library card and PIN, or purchase a day pass for $1 in the Computer Center. Debit/credit cards and cash are accepted.
Services & Features Offered
- Printing: Black and white printing is $.10 per page. Color printing is $1 per page. Patrons are encouraged to bring a USB drive to save documents.
- Faxing: Local, long-distance, and toll-free faxing is 50 cents per page. International faxing is $3 per page. Receiving any fax is 10 cents per page. Pages are 8.5×11 inches. Patrons may have faxes sent to 307.773.7209
- Scanning: Patrons can scan documents to their email address.
- Fully staffed center: Staff will be on hand to help purchase day passes, assign computers, and help with logging on. Limited staff assistance is available; however, patrons are encouraged to check out our calendar of events for One-on-One Computer Classes. Self-guided tutorials on a variety of computer topics are available next to the third floor Ask Here desk.
- Typewriters: We have two electronic typewriters available for patron use. Patrons may purchase paper for ten cents per page or bring their own.