Laramie County residents are eligible for a Laramie County Library System card. This card is honored at any LCLS facility and most libraries throughout Wyoming.
To get a library card with Laramie County Library System, you must have a valid photo ID and proof of address within Laramie County. If your driver’s license does not show your current address, we welcome one of the following items as proof:
- Military ID
- Printed check
- Current bank book/statement
- Current utility, telephone, OR cable bill
- Current car registration
- Mortgage payment coupon/agreement
- Lease agreement (six-month minimum)
- Payroll check (with printed address)
If you cannot meet these requirements, please call 307.634.3561.
For your convenience, we have provided a printable library card application. Please bring this application with you when you visit the Laramie County Library.