- Complete the Curbside document printing form here.
- Library staff will notify you when your document is ready to be picked up, please drive to the library at 2200 Pioneer Ave.
- When you arrive, please park in one of the numbered curbside spaces. These will be the parking spots located closest to the West entrance of the library building.
- Call 307-773-7202 from inside your parked car.
- Call back if the line is busy.
- Staff will bring your print job(s) to your vehicle or place them in the spot for you 6 feet away.
- Remain in your vehicle while staff is present. If you don’t have a vehicle, stand in a curbside pick-up parking spot.
- Curbside Pick-Up Hours:
o Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday: 1-5pm
o Tuesday and Thursday: 4-8pm
- NOTE: If you don’t have a cell phone call before you leave your residence. Give staff an estimate of how long it will take to get to the library and provide a description of your vehicle. Park in the carpool spots on the south side of the parking lot facing towards East 22nd (these spots will not have a curbside number associated with them).