The Summer Reading Challenge is coming soon! Use Beanstack to read for prizes all summer long.
This year, Laramie County Library System is challenging participants to read for 1200 minutes to earn their completion badge and prize! The challenge begins May 21 and ends August 16.
Pre-registration will be available through Beanstack in the coming weeks. Return to this page for updated registration information and details on the Summer Reading Challenge.
What is Beanstack?
Beanstack is a website and app that conducts the Summer Reading Challenge virtually.
Why are we using Beanstack for Summer Reading Challenge 2021?
- To provide participants with the opportunity to track their reading, log their minutes, compete with friends, enter ticket drawings, and earn badges all in one place!
- To allow individuals and families to register, participate, and complete the Summer Reading Challenge from home, from the library, from halfway around the world, or wherever they choose.
What does Beanstack do?
- Keeps track of each family member’s reading logs, prize tickets, and challenge badges all on one account.
- Allows participants to collect tickets and enter drawings for exciting prizes!
- Enables people to participate in the Summer Reading Challenge without having to leave home.
How do I use the Beanstack site?
We’re working on step by step instructions to assist you. If you need help in the meantime, don’t hesitate to call the library at 307-634-3561 for assistance!