We love giving tours of the library and showing off our collections and services! To enhance your library experience here are some tour guidelines:
- The library offers tours Monday through Friday during operating hours. NOTE: A before-hours tour can be requested to begin at 9:00am.
- Tour groups larger than 25 people may be split into multiple groups. Generally, tour groups larger than 60 people cannot be accommodated during the same visit.
- Please request your tour at least 3 weeks in advance.
- Let us know if any of your group will require special arrangements or accommodations.
- If you need to cancel a tour, please provide 24 hours advance notice, if possible.
General Tour Information:
- A typical full library tour takes around 20-30 minutes.
- Additional activities, including library instruction, can be requested in the tour form. If you would like specific library instruction (i.e. information on the catalog, databases, genealogy, etc.) please provide details in the “Special instructions, requests, or accommodations” section of the form.
- Groups with students in grades Pre-K to 6 need to provide at least 1 adult chaperone per every 25 children.